About Me

My photo
I'm an adventure seeking man of God. I love extreme sports, rock climbing, swimming at the wrong time and anything you can enjoy with a good group of people.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

the begining

Welcome to my new blog. I have started this blog because I really don't like writing letters and I think it is a good idea to archive my life, so to speak, and keep my friends and family updated on my situation and location on planet Earth. I work for Youth with a Mission. I work for Richmond Ropes, which is part of YWAM-Virginia. I work on a challenge course. I get to climb trees and and rock climb a lot so I'm happy. I also get to work in young men's and women's lives most every day. It's exciting and very humbling. Right now I am trying to raise support for my mission, which is the ropes course and outdoor sports.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Son. Nice photo. Congratulations on starting a blog. I'll be interested to follow it. I'm working on a blog too but I'm not ready to go public with it ... at least not yet. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete