About Me

My photo
I'm an adventure seeking man of God. I love extreme sports, rock climbing, swimming at the wrong time and anything you can enjoy with a good group of people.

Monday, September 26, 2011

God is good

It seems to me that despite my doubts about raising support, God has come through as I knew he would. I've been home roughly a month trying to raise support for my mission. At times it has felt absolutely horrible and then again I feel as though God is preparing me for something. I'm so excited to be self supported and to show others that I am capable of great responsibility. In November I hope to be traveling back up to Oregon to get my Level 1 certification and to see some old friends and ascend the climbing tower that they have at the Salem Ropes Course at the YWAM base.

No comments:

Post a Comment